The WarmWave Baby Bath Support
The WarmWave Baby Bath Support is a perfect way to introduce baby to bath time in a safe and comfortable way. Suitable from birth.
The WarmWave Baby Bath Support can be used in conjunction with the BabyDam Bathwater Barrier. Allowing you to fill up only the section of the bath that you need to use. This provides a more secure and controlled area for bathing.
- The ergonomic design comfortably cradles and supports baby during bath time.
- The Bath Support features an elevated head position to promote better eye contact avoiding the symptoms associated with acid reflux.
- With a robust structure, the base of the bath support features 2 anti slip feet and 2 strong suction cups to provide a stable base and added security once fitted into the bath.
- The integrated bum support will give baby a stable base, providing support and comfort during bath time.
- Easy to wipe clean with warm water and a cloth after each use. The lightweight design makes it easy to transport and store.
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months or when baby is starting to sit up and is more confident in the water.
Removing the worry of supporting your baby in the bath whilst trying to wash them at the same time means that BathTime becomes stress free and relaxing for both parent and baby.
For our Bizzie Baby Reviews head to Bizzie Baby Reviews WarmWave
(Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult. Keep baby within arms reach during bathing)
Product dimensions – 54 x 21 x 30cm (L x W x H)
|Dimensions:||54 × 30 × 21 cm|