BabyDam The Bathwater Barrier: Saves water, money and time!
The bathwater barrier is designed to help busy, eco-conscious parents everywhere save water, time, money and space by just using the amount of water needed in the bath when bathing newborn babies and small infants.
Creating a smaller space gives both baby and parent reassurance by making it easier to keep baby safely within arms reach. Parents save time filling the bath and save money on water bills and energy costs by just heating the amount of water needed.
Keeping in line with the Governments Environment Plan to reduce domestic water usage, the bathwater barrier is a must for today’s environmentally conscious family.
By positioning the BabyDam half way along an average sized bath and filling to the “minimum” mark:
- Saves 28 litres of water per bath time.
- The equivalent of 70 cups of tea or 84 cans of Coke
- Saves 10,220 litres per year
- Reduce your bills by over £150 a year!
By positioning the BabyDam half way along an average sized bath and filling to the “maximum” mark:
- Saves 56 litres of water per bath time
- The equivalent of 140 cups of tea or 168 cans of Coke
- Saves 20,440 litres per year
- Reduce your bills by over £300 a year!
BabyDam – The Bathwater Barrier
We work in partnership with water service companies to help reduce domestic water consumption and preserve energy. To find out more about our partnership opportunities, how we calculated these figures or for general enquiries about saving water contact the team – email@example.com