The term ‘BabyDam’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
BabyDam Limited, Unit C1a Florence Road Industrial Estate, Kelly Bray, Callington, Cornwall, England, PL17 8EX a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 11369133.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of BabyDam © All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
BabyDam accepts sales through the BabyDam.com website, payment being made online via PayPal or SagePay. For corporate clients, we will invoice and payment may be made by bank transfer.
For online payments products are payable in full at time of purchasing.
Your right to cancel an order starts from the moment your order is placed and ends within 30 days when the item must arrive back to us. All returns are subject to approval following our returns policy. For further details visit our “Return Policy” page on our website.
Registering Products Terms and Conditions / Guarantee
You can register the products you purchase in the “Register” section of the website. This provides you with a two-year warranty, for items eligible for replacement suction cups and/or plug.
If you require replacement suction cups for the BabyDam Bathwater Barrier, Orbital Bath Seat, WarmWave Bath Support or Plug for the BabyDam Bathwater Barrier, they will be provided free of charge during the two-year warranty period.
You are required to email us email@example.com to request the replacement parts. Ensure your details including your shipping address are correct in your “Account” as we will use this information to fulfil your order.
All of our BabyDam products are covered by a 12 month guarantee against manufacturing faults and are thoroughly checked before leaving our warehouse. In the unlikely event that your product develops a fault please contact us for assistance. Leaving a fault to worsen over time before reporting it to us will invalidate your guarantee. For further details visit our “Return Policy” page on our website.